BidWrite offers a complete range of services spanning the full tender life cycle. Whether you need help with a specific tender submission, bid process optimisation or staff capability building, our industry experts are here to help.
Experience ‘The BidWrite Way’. Refined over many years of helping many clients across multiple industries, we know what works. When engaging BidWrite you can expect:
Designed to identify and sell your story in the most compelling manner possible.
Customising global best-practice to your unique situation.
DEEPLY ENGAGED EXPERTS
Who take the time to understand your business and your capabilities.
AN EVIDENCE-BASED APPROACH
Helping you create a trusted and credible bid response.
PRAGMATIC AND PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE
Professionally certified staff, using proven techniques to get the job done, with a minimum of fuss.
Every organisation has different needs. Some have in-house tender response teams and are well-advanced. Others are less resourced and need assistance just to get started. To accommodate this, BidWrite offers several engagement models. These range from one-off, tender specific engagements, through to highly committed, long-term partnerships built around a bespoke selection of our wide range of services. Whatever stage you are at, we have a model to suit.
For many organisations, just getting a bid into the tender box on time can be a stressful experience. It doesn’t have to be. Our range of bid support services go much further, helping you submit your best bid, on time, every time. We’ll assign a bid consultant or team with relevant sector experience and they’ll work with you, or for you, to ensure your bid has the best possible chance of success.
Bid support services include:
- Capture Planning and opportunity qualification – ensuring you are positioned and ready for success
- Bid Strategy Development – developing the essence of your ‘story’ and the reasons why you will win
- Bid and Proposal Management – providing people, processes and tools to plan and calmly guiding your winning bid
- Bid Writing and Coordination – providing the expertise you need to create credible, compelling content
- Bid Graphics – enlivening your submission with tailored graphics and images and ensure your submission reflects not only your brand but the strength and power of your positioning and key messages
Many organisations struggle to develop and maintain their tender response process. Many don’t even appreciate the vital role tender and proposal management plays in overall work winning success. They’re still stuck in ‘tactical tendering mode’ – where 90% of their efforts are spent on just getting a bid in on time. Our advisory services provide an end-to-end audit of your current tender response process, identify gaps and provide practical solutions so you can spend more of your time winning contracts, not chasing your tail.
Bid Improve advisory services include:
- Bid Response Process Audit
- Bid Investment Ratio Calculations
- Bid Response Process Mapping
- Staff Capability and Responsibility Mapping
- Opportunity Capture Toolsets
- Pre-tender Positioning
- Bid Library Development
Tendering is a high-stakes pursuit, where the difference between winning and losing can mean loss of jobs or even livelihoods. Luckily, the art and science of winning can be learnt. All BidWrite staff are committed to developing their craft through certification and on-going education provided by the Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP). BidWrite is Australasia’s only APMP accredited training organisation. Our trainers are some of the most experienced and well-qualified practitioners in Australia and enjoy sharing best practice.
Training services include:
- Publicly available seminars – delivered on behalf of 3rd party partners
- In-house company training
- Keynote conference delivery
- Membership based training
- Individual training and mentoring
- Training materials development